Introduction to Micronaut Multi-tenancy
August 19, 2019
Multi-tenancy, as it relates to software development, is when a single instance of an application is used to service multiple clients (tenants) in such a way that each tenant's data is isolated from the other. Among other things, multi-tenancy enables you to build software as a service (SaaS) applications.
In this complimentary webinar, JVM developers interested in learning how to integrate multi-tenancy in their Micronaut applications get an introduction to Micronaut's multi-tenancy capabilities, including microservice-specific features, such as tenant propogation, and an in-depth demonstration of how to implement this powerful functionality.
The following topics are covered in this webinar.
- Micronaut built-in tenant resolver
- How to build your own tenant resolvers
- How to configure tenant propagation
- How to test multi-tenancy apps
- How to integrate GORM multi-tenancy capabilities with Micronaut’s multi-tenancy offering