Micronaut 1.0 GA Released
October 23, 2018
Over a year in the making, Micronaut 1.0 represents a major leap forward in our mission to enable developers to create efficient, low-memory-footprint microservices and serverless apps for the JVM.
Micronaut includes all the tools a modern developer needs to effectively build microservices for the JVM without compromising memory footprint and startup time, including:
- Integrated compile-time dependency injection and AOP
- Cloud-native configuration management
- Service discovery and client-side load balancing
- Integrated HTTP client and server-based Netty
- Sensible defaults and auto configuration
Thank you to everyone in the community who contributed valuable feedback during the development of this GA release and enjoy Micronaut 1.0!
– Graeme Rocher