In this 50-minute, on-demand webinar, Micronaut team member, Sergio del Amo Caballero, demonstrates the multi-tenancy capabilities built into the Micronaut framework.
Multi-tenancy, as it relates to software development, is when a single instance of an application is used to service multiple clients (tenants) in such a way that each tenant’s data is isolated from the others. Among other things, multi-tenancy enables you to build software as a service (SaaS) applications.
In this complimentary webinar, JVM developers interested in learning how to integrate multi-tenancy in their Micronaut applications get an introduction to the Framework’s multi-tenancy capabilities, including microservice-specific features, such as tenant propogation, and an in-depth demonstration of how to implement this powerful functionality.
The following topics are covered.
- Micronaut built-in tenant resolver
- How to build your own tenant resolvers
- How to configure tenant propagation
- How to test multi-tenancy apps
- How to integrate GORM multi-tenancy capabilities with the Micronaut framework’s multi-tenancy offering