Micronaut Data 1.0 Milestone 1 Released
August 14, 2019
The Micronaut Team at Object Computing, Inc. (OCI) is pleased to announce the first milestone of Micronaut Data. The M1 release is just the first of many milestones and release candidates that we will be doing as we progress towards a GA release. We have already had a fantastic amount of feedback and contributions from the community that have allowed us to advance the JDBC implementation in particular.
Micronaut Data 1.0 M1 includes the following features:
- Precomputed repositories for either JPA-QL (Hibernate) or SQL (JDBC).
- Support for Query joins in either JPA or SQL.
- Data transfer objects (DTOs) in either JPA or SQL
- Batch updates and deletes in either JPA or SQL
- ... and a whole bunch more
We plan to add a whole bunch of new features before the next milestone, including better support for custom types (like Postgres JSON types), improvements to programmatic query construction in JDBC, and better support for mapping different scenarios.
Thanks to all those who contributed to the release, and we look forward to your feedback!